Avascular necrosis is the death of bone tissue due to lack of blood supply. Also called osteonecrosis, avascular necrosis can lead to tiny breaks in the bone and the bone’s eventual collapse. Avascular Necrosis is a disease where the cells of bone in the ball of the hip joint die due to blood deficiency. Adults who are 20-50 years old are at risk.
- This Is What You Should Keep In Mind If You Are Postponing Knee Replacement Surgery
- Long hours of texting and gaming can be harmful for children
- How walking might be doing more harm than good for your knee Pain?
- Don’t Replace your bone just place your stem cell in your body
- Partial or Total Hip Replacement Surgery. Which is better course of treatment?