It’s a well-known fact that walking for just 30 mins a day can significantly improve your health. Walking can improve circulation, heart health, digestion, boost the immune system, strengthen bones… the list is endless. However, people who have been suffering from acute knee pain, long walks might not be beneficial. On the contrary, it might worsen the pain significantly over time.
- This Is What You Should Keep In Mind If You Are Postponing Knee Replacement Surgery
- Long hours of texting and gaming can be harmful for children
- How walking might be doing more harm than good for your knee Pain?
- Don’t Replace your bone just place your stem cell in your body
- Partial or Total Hip Replacement Surgery. Which is better course of treatment?