When deciding on a hip replacement surgery the first choice of a patient, if he must undergo a hip surgery is if it can be a partial one. This at least allows him or her to retain the natural joint component. However, when considering hip replacement surgery partial hip replacement surgery is not considered the best choice.
- This Is What You Should Keep In Mind If You Are Postponing Knee Replacement Surgery
- Long hours of texting and gaming can be harmful for children
- How walking might be doing more harm than good for your knee Pain?
- Don’t Replace your bone just place your stem cell in your body
- Partial or Total Hip Replacement Surgery. Which is better course of treatment?