Meet Dr. Shailendra Patil – MBBS, D.Ortho, D.N.B. Orthopaedic
Leading Orthopedic, Joint Replacement & Arthroscopic Surgeon.
Dr. Shailendra Patil is the first surgeon in Mumbai to have performed a lateral partial knee replacement. The first surgeon to perform partial medial compartmental knee replacement in Navi Mumbai area. He is trained in conventional & navigated knee replacement with minimally invasive tissue preserving approach. He is well versed in latest techniques like unicompartmental knee replacement & patellofemoral replacement & patient-matched technology
With a fellowship in Sports Medicine (Joint Arthroscopy) & Joint Reconstructive Surgery from Arcus sports clinic forum Germany; Dr. Patil has launched the sports medicine clinic at his center offering the latest treatment options for sports-related injuries.
Area of expertise:
- Tissue Preserving surgeries
- Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement
- MIS Total Hip Replacement
- Unicompartmental Knee Replacement,(the first surgeon to do in new Mumbai)
- Shoulder Resurfacing
- Sports Medicine Surgery i.e. A’siopic surgeries on Knee, Hip & Shoulder, elbow
- Revision of Joint Surgeries i.e. joints reconstruction surgeries
- Complex fracture management
- He has completed MBBS in 2001 Completed
- D.Ortho from Mumbai University where he ranked 1st
- D.N.B. Orthopaedic (2007) from Delhi.
- Fellowship programme in Joint Replacement, Joint Arthroscopy & Joint Reconstructive Surgery at Arcus Sports Clinic, from Germany.
Currently Practicing in:
- MULUND: Bone & Joint Care Center – Human Touch Clinic
- THANE: Currae Specialty Hospital
- VASHI: Sterling Wockhardt Hospital