To have one’s beloved god given body part replaced with a metal part is scary business and rightfully so. The very thought of undergoing a surgery like a knee replacement can scare the bravest of souls. Hence, we doctors completely understand that its only human to be scared of thing we do not understand and try to find ways to avoid or postpone a surgery.
- This Is What You Should Keep In Mind If You Are Postponing Knee Replacement Surgery
- Long hours of texting and gaming can be harmful for children
- How walking might be doing more harm than good for your knee Pain?
- Don’t Replace your bone just place your stem cell in your body
- Partial or Total Hip Replacement Surgery. Which is better course of treatment?